(From PBS Series)
- One 14-ounce can coconut milk
- 1/3 cup sugar or 1/3 cup agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Whisk the coconut milk, sugar/agave, and cocoa powder until well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream machine bowl and follow the manufacturer’s directions.
- Freeze the ice cream immediately after churning.
Coconut milk can often be found in the Asian section of your local grocery store. I use Chaokoh brand. No not substitute a light coconut milk for the regular. Otherwise the texture of your ice cream will be icy.