This dense sauce can be made in minutes using sun dried tomatoes in olive oil and the best part is that there is no cooking! Watch Mary Ann Esposito make No-Cook Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce at CiaoItalia.com!
- 1 tablespoon salted capers, rinsed
- 1 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons dry red wine
- Coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- Pulse everything in a food processor until it is a paste consistency.Store in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.
- Use on cooked pasta when there’s “no time” for simmering sauce.